Secrets of Quilt As Desired - With Geraldine Wilkins - Friday or Saturday
Are you ready to conquer the often-read phrase, "Quilt As Desired", at the end of quilt patterns? If so, then this hands on class and trunk show is for you. Learn my method for quilting table runners, quilts and pillows and more. We will review MANY examples that showcase my technique of filling space with beautiful quilting motifs. Plus you practice the technique on a 12.5 inch square quilt block.
Class located at the Coburg Community Charter School (Coburg, Oregon)
Two Hour Hands-on Class
No machine necessary
Students will need to bring the following supplies:
- 11x14 inch non-glare acrylic sheet from Home Depot,
- Duck tape, a bright color is preferred
- A BLUE WET erase white board marker. (Fine Point is preferred).
- A 12.5" square 9-patch quiltblock. (Light bright colors preferred),
- A small dish and a sponge
Choose between two date listings above.