Rulerwork with Grids: A Sashiko Journey - With Kate Quinn - Saturday
Ancient Sashiko designs still intrigue quilters of today. Come explore how these designs are created with rulerwork templates on domestic sewing machines. We will teach 5-6 design options using templates, paper grid patterns and the Westalee Stitching lines disks. Students will select which designs will be done in class, but instructions are given for all designs shown on the sample. This is a drawing class with machine demos as appropriate.
Class located at the Coburg Community Charter School in Historic Coburg, Oregon!
Two Hour Class
Items below will be provided:
- Project Pattern and Instruction Packet
- Westalee Design Stitching Line Disk Set
Students will need to bring the following supplies:
- Straight edge ruler for marking (A rotary ruler is fine, 8”x 24”)
Supplies Provided in Class (with option to buy during show):
- Westalee Design Sampler Template Set #1
- Westalee Design Stable Tape
Westalee Design Spacing Gauge